LIONEL VISITOR CENTER BOXCAR (1992)
|Produced by Lionel in 1992. Uncataloged. This boxcar represents a time capsule in the Lionel history books. At their corporate HQ in Mt. Clemens, MI, the visitor center was opened to the public. Tours began covering the history of toy trains from 1900 to the present. A must see for the Lionel lover. FEATURES: Tan body with black lettering. Orange roof and ends. Red, white and blue Lionel logo on sides. Grand opening February 19, 1992 stamped on both sides * Operating couplers * opening cargo doors * official Lionel circle logo on left of doors * metal underframe * Symington-Wayne trucks.
our Shopping Cart Category Page
Leave the Shopping Cart and Return to the Train Station Home Page