MARX 413A ELECTRIC LIGHTED SWITCH TOWER
|One of the tougher Marx pieces to find. Built from 1938 to the mid-1950's. This switch tower has lithographed graphics on each side. It stand over 9" tall and is mounted on a girder-type elevated structure. Red light shines through the "window" on one side. Great looking trackside accessory for any layout. This example is not working so we are selling "as is". In Excellent (C7) condition with poor original box.
our Shopping Cart Category Page
Leave the Shopping Cart and Return to the Train Station Home Page