See All Products and Services on Our Home Page >>


Item pw-256



Current Price is shown with each item, Scroll down for List
Built from 1950 until 1953. Designed as a wayside freight passenger facility. The station has a picket fence with billboards, and is illuminated by two lamps. Came with and without stickers on bulletin boards. Eventually, Lionel would use this station to make the 257 and 356 accessories. The 256 has become somewhat hard to find because most consumers bought the 156 or 157 station platform.


17438EX 256 ILLUMINATED FREIGHT STATION -> C-7 Excellent - Minute nicks or scratches; no dents or rust.

Visit our Shopping Cart Category Page

Leave the Shopping Cart and Return to the Train Station Home Page