|Center horn, blue bumpers, blue fixed crew man, and olive rotating man. This piece is the first year production version (1954), with the center mounted, two piece horn. Beginning in 1955 and up until 1964, the horn was moved to the right side. This early, one year version is somewhat scarce. Came in a Middle Classic box with instruction sheet #50-94.