LIONEL CITY 121 ILLUMINATED STATION
Current Price is shown with each item, Scroll down for List
|Built from 1920 until 1930, and again from 1933 until 1936. Station is the same as the 124 except it does not have two hanging brass light fixtures at the corners under the eaves. Shown in 1920 to 1925 catalogues with wires passing through a rubber gromet high on one wall. Has brass plaque lettered "Waiting Room" over the swinging double door, and a hanging brass sign lettered "LIONEL CITY"Dark gray base, terracotta walls, cream trim, pea green roof and windows, and red doors. 121's came with and without cardstock departure boards.
18658VG LIONEL CITY 121 ILLUMINATED STATION -> C-6 Very Good - Few scratches, exceptionally clean, no dents or rust.
Visit our Shopping Cart Category Page
Leave the Shopping Cart and Return to the Train Station Home Page